Fine Dining and Restaurants in the Monterey BayFrom upscale bistros in Carmel to kid-friendly diners on Cannery Row, there’s something for everyone at the restaurants of California’s Monterey Bay.
- Peppers Mexicali Café. Fresh take-out or family-friendly dining in at this local restaurant. Specialties include Mexican Sausage Pizza, Snapper Vera Cruz, and Grilled Stuffed Peppers.
Address: 170 Forest Avenue, Pacific Grove
- Fandango. Specializing in rack of lamb, this chic Mediterranean restaurant has won the Wine Spectator Best of Award Excellence. Serving Sunday brunch, lunch, and dinners nightly.
Address: 223 17th Street, Pacific Grove
- Passionfish. With a philosophy behind ecologically balanced foods, the team behind Passionfish bring organic vegetables, and sustainable fish and meats to the table in a relaxed setting.
Address: 701 Lighthouse Avenue, Pacific Grove
- The Fish Hopper Seafood & Steaks. Housed in Monterey’s former sardine cannery, the Fish Hopper matches world-class seafood, steaks, pasta, and wines with a remarkable Monterey Bay view. Great for couples or families.
Address: 700 Cannery Row, Monterey
- Tarpy’s Roadhouse. On the road to Monterey is Tarpy’s Roadhouse, ensconced in an old homestead with seven different intimate rooms. Enjoy Angus steak, salads, and more next to the unique stone fireplace for a special treat.
Address: 2999 Monterey-Salinas Highway at Canyon Del Rey, Monterey
- Baja Cantina. A casual atmosphere, friendly service, and generous specialty drinks like margaritas make this a fun choice at an affordable price. Serving generous portions of traditional Mexican dishes. Outdoor seating and funky memorabilia too.
Address: 7166 Carmel Valley Road, Carmel
- The Grill on Ocean Avenue. This multi-award-winning restaurant continues to dazzle visitors and locals alike. Enjoy creative fusion cuisine at its best, like steaks with shitake mushrooms or salmon with a mango chutney. Open daily.
Address: Ocean Avenue and Lincoln, Carmel
Sunset Inn - Pacific Grove, California (CA)
133 Asilomar Blvd., Pacific Grove, CA 93950
Phone: 831-375-3529 Fax: 831-375-7573